Three Michelin Star Chef Alain Passard
Rather than slaving over a Thanksgiving feast this year, wouldn’t you prefer to have sumptuous dinners with not one, but two separate Michelin 3 star chefs…in China?
Imperial Tours is offering a 6-night private culinary adventure through Shanghai and Hangzhou Nov 25 – Dec 1, 2014 in conjunction with the Park Hyatt Shanghai's annual "Masters of Food and Wine" event.
• VIP airport meet and greet including Diplomatic Channel access
• 4 Nights at the Park Hyatt Shanghai
• 2 Nights at the Four Seasons Hangzhou
• Exclusive privately guided tours of Shanghai and Hangzhou
• Floral design master class with celebrity florist Yuji Kobayashi and master florist Jackey Wu
• Gala dinner presented by 3 Star Michelin celebrity chef Yannick Alleno of Cheval Blanc Courcheval
• Master baijiu (a Chinese distilled liquor) class with Chinese wine master Biao Zhuo
• Gala dinner hosted by 3 Star Michelin chef Alain Passard from L'Arpege
Click here for a full itinerary based on two people traveling: Masters of Food & Wine.
High end foodies will not want to miss this trip! We can customize this itinerary in any way to suit your needs, interests and number of travelers. For a slightly longer itinerary, why not pair it with some holiday shopping in either Shanghai or Beijing? Coincidentally, November also happens to be Wine & Dine month in Hong Kong, so that could also be a terrific add on.
For more information or to book the trip, please contact Priscilla Tan.